The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I finally worked my way through this thread, I think a few things are clear:

1. Gun people are NOT more angry or short fused than the general population. I base this statement on the fact that WERE gun owners exceptionally short fused, there would be far more bullet holes in TVs and computers, video game consoles, other people's cars, assorted cats, neighbor's stereos and drug labs, and.. of course... way way way more dead people.
  2. CCP is a shoe-in for Internet Troll of the Year award!
  3. BB starts using big words and acting deceptively friendly when you get her a little riled up. Also... she's a girl and therefor she can neither shoot nor make a good judgement about whether or not she should shoot.

:eek2: LOL I was not acting deceptively friendly. I was looking for some serious discourse but alas ... there was none to be had ... :scratch:

I will admit there have been a member or two of the banned persuasion who have had me plotting their demise but he was definitely one star outta ten when it came to the fine art of debate ... Good for a laugh and not a really good gut rolling one either ... more like a snicker ... :rotflmao:

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so mad, I almost had to pull my gun cause this OHP trooper that looked like a gay cowboy demanded that I have a nice day. But I think that he is just a over paid meter maid on a power trip, I admit that I am a little passive agressive and insecure but I think that this gun makes me less insecure, now I just need to work on that agression.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must admit, BB, that if you and I have short fuses, there would be a certain Texas Roadhouse manager that would have gotten more than pointy fingers!

:rotflmao: Without a doubt ... looking back I wonder just how many guns were at our two tables alone that night! :eek2: So many passive agressive short fuses in such a small space ... It's a wonder somebody didn't get hurt! :ooh2::scratch::rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so mad, I almost had to pull my gun cause this OHP trooper that looked like a gay cowboy demanded that I have a nice day. But I think that he is just a over paid meter maid on a power trip, I admit that I am a little passive agressive and insecure but I think that this gun makes me less insecure, now I just need to work on that agression.

Awwww ... poor baby ... did he rub you the wrong way?? If only you had had your handcuffs with you, you could have shown him what for!! Or maybe just one to the hip and gotten it over with??

(DANNY TANNER, OKIE-CARBINE and COOLJEFF ... :sorry1: kinda :rotflmao:)

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nraman is almost right, there are two kinds of people.

Those who agree with me and those who are wrong and do not deserve further consideration. Completely ignoring this second group helps me handle my aggressive tendencies.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, c'mon... this was some funny stuff!

Did I just jump into this conversation too late for the fun?

...fine! Now I'm angry! I need a target for my passive aggressive wrath!

I was being passive aggressive by not responding to your post. Thus forcing you to seek acceptance and assurance of your self worth as a miserable codependent personality.

Now that you have extend yourself emotionally I am going to spew crap to make you feel miserable for posting to begin with.

All this does is prove I am a superior gun owner because I am both passive aggressive and actively aggressive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom