The Saudi Goverments Liv Golf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What LIV Golf really is and to me it’s not real golf as I know it, if you call that has been played this last three days at the Broken Cedar Ridge Country Club a real Champion Golf then you have to enjoy that all the standard rules of golf were not followed.

The Owners of Liv Golf the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia care nothing about how the way golf has been played in the past, and they care less about what people feel about how they today have changed it’s rules and what qualifications are required to play for them.

They set up all their tournaments at reasonable challenging courses, what they want is low numbers on holes played, and as we are seeing at Cedar Ridge with this past Saturday where Branden Grace with his opening round 61 really gave them what they are paying the big money to get him to play for them.

The Saudi’s refer to their LIV Golf is an “Alternative” to the American PGA this is what it’s all about, as the Saudi’s are not wanting to make money off Liv Golf they want to own the players like they own their race horses meaning they are just buying the players to play golf for them.

I feel the Saudi Royal Family see us Americans as low class humans, and their Liv Golf tournaments are set up as not a quality golf tournament but some type of entertainment for us low class Americans.

To me and I am sure not any expert of golf but after years of watching the PGA, I call it the Golden Standard of Golf, and the many people who are playing and have played and won their tournaments they are the Golden Standards of Golf Players, not these people who have defected from the PGA or any of the new upcoming players they have now bought.

I might say to all players of the Liv Golf the Saudi’s bought you so they own you, so remember when not long ago the Saudi’s took 96 humans out for public beheading so I advise you to keep playing good golf for them.
I haven’t followed it that closely since I can’t play anymore but what different rules are they following? A guy on the PGA tour shot an opening round 60 the other day and he laid up on the par 5 18th. Some great golfers with great equipment these days make some courses look like pitch and putts. I’m pretty sure if someone offered me millions just to play I’d seriously consider it. I get the whole USA/Saudi thing.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may need a General Armstrong Custer to regain a large part of East Tulsa,from the indians as today it is no longer part of Oklahoma.
McGirt v. Oklahoma
Oklahoma remains as Native American lands of the prior Indian reservations of the Five Civilized Tribes, never disestablished by Congress as part of the Oklahoma.
East Tulsa is being occupied by Spanish-speaking Indians, not Cherokee.

I find it ironic that sometime in the not distant future nearly all of the Americas will be speaking the language of Cortez.

Latest posts

Top Bottom