The view hosts walk off the set.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a brainless set of nitwits. THEM walking off their OWN show! Stupid old hags! That is like having a guest over to your house, them saying something you don't like and then YOU protesting and walking off - surrendering your house to them!

A guest might get mad and leave, but nobody gets up and leaves their own place to protest their guest!

I like Hasselbeck and she is certainly pretty, but she's a token conservative and she stays for the $$. I don't watch it either, but sometimes it is forced on you like yesterday.

Just like Juan Williams on O'Reilly's show. Nice guy, but a token liberal.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems they were quite offended by the assertion that "Muslims attacked us on 9/11" - wonder what religion these two think the murderers were. Those two are the poster girls for INtolerance of ideas.

I think his choice of words would have been better had he stated something like, "two terrorists, in the name of Islam, killed our people". Or maybe he should have pointed out a few things in the Koran to show that Islam is not the peace loving religion everyone thinks they are. And I wish he'd told Whoopi to shut up so he could speak. Sometimes you just want to slap the dreadlocks right off her head.

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHOOPIE. YOUR'RE FIRED!
ai986.photobucket.com_albums_ae342_Nonsensitive_grrrrrrrr.jpg

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What gets me is how much credence people give to the opinions of ENTERTAINERS. As if the ability to take a script...memorize it.... spit it back out....makes you someone I should pay attention to. For crying out loud.....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever watched The View before. :scratch:

A buncha ol' hens sittin' 'round squawkin' about political ********? :blahblah:

Hmmm...yeah, that really sounds like MY kinda show. :rolleyes2

But...ya gotta love Billy O'Reilly. :thumb:

GED, Why did you have me fill up my DVR recording them for you??? Huh? I thought you said Whoopie was hot! ;)

I haven't paid attention to anything Bill O'Reilly has said since he stated "there's no reason anyone should own an assault rifle."

I couldnt stand him once upon a time. Sold himself as a pragmatist, but appeared like Faux made him lean a certain way. Then I saw an interview with Dennis Miller and changed my mind. Now he is actually the stable one on Faux. All the rest of em are bat crap crazy.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED, Why did you have me fill up my DVR recording them for you??? Huh? I thought you said Whoopie was hot! ;)

I couldnt stand him once upon a time. Sold himself as a pragmatist, but appeared like Faux made him lean a certain way. Then I saw an interview with Dennis Miller and changed my mind. Now he is actually the stable one on Faux. All the rest of em are bat crap crazy.

What is Faux?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is Faux?

How I spell Fox (you know faux, pronounced Foh). Fox just seems to put out so much fear mongering its unbelievable. Not saying there arent 3 times as many liberal slanted media outlets, in fact, I am really at a loss for quality news sources (why I try to take em all in and average out the stories if you know what I mean).

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, I get it. I can't even watch the local news anymore much less CNN or even Fox (or Faux). I've started watching HUB network. It has old episodes of 80's sitcoms and cartoons, the old Batman show with His Awesomeness Adam West...

Latest posts

Top Bottom