The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG!! What a great season premire. Anyone know who the black guys was at the very end? The one that took off the mask right at the end of the show.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was a great episode. Got to see some things I have been wanting to see since the last couple of episodes. It didn't disappoint. Sure does make me nervous watching though. I know that anytime one of my faves could be killed off. I hope that never happens but I know the producers don't have a problem killing off main characters. Can't wait for next sunday. Does anyone understand what the supposed cure is supposed to actually be? I didn't understand that part. And I missed the very end because my dumb dvr cut off too early. What happened? Probably missed the last 2 minutes. I would have sided with Rick. They would have all been slaughtered for what they did. And now because they left that one piece of crap will magically survive. Garret j think was his name. The leader.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black guy at end is Morgan. From episode 1, season 1. Morgan helps Rick survive and get up to speed. Then he went crazy and Rick tried to get him to join them, but he wouldn't. Now he looks like a butt kicker.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gottcha, now I remember. Thanks so much. I couldn't place him to save my life. Yes, he looks like a bad ass for sure. I can't wait until next Sunday.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you been watching since episode 1?

Yes I have, why can't I picture who this dude is??
Who is he?

***SPOILERS*****

Morgan, the guy who took Rick in during the first episode. He had a son and they were holed up in a suburb. Rick ran into him again in a later episode and he'd gone a little nuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom