The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just presume that most of the guns & ammo have been looted already.
Having said that, the show is typically pretty bad about firearm props.
There's a ton of memes with actors holding ARs w/o sights, the Governor holding his AUG scope up to his eye patch, Carl's flashlight suppressor, etc.
I still enjoy the show anyway.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one of the things they got right was that girl earlier in the season having an atlanta PD M&P.40 That is what they were carrying recently. But the episode where some of the zombies got through the fence and rick and carl shot them with AR-15's. Rick said to pull back on the op rod of the AR........AR's dont have op rods they have charging handles. Cmon technical advisor!!!

I seen the books at barnes and noble and the governor in the books looks like an evil, one eyed dave navarro.

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So.....any comments on the new episode??? Carol is back and Judith wasnt dead and Tara didnt have her. I wonder if Sgt. Ford is going to be another governor???? I read in the comics that he isint. But the TV series doesnt follow the comics much.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say Abraham is going to be somewhat of a good guy, he was in the comics. As soon as he showed up I knew who he was, looks the same in the comics, which can be said for his 2 companions as well. The psycho little girl is going to be interesting, I think she'll kill somebody sooner rather than later.
Did you catch the dead bunnies in the tree trunk when Daryl and the younger daughter were walking through? I wondered what they were until I saw the psycho sit down next to them later on.
How long before Tyreese finds out what Carol did?

Latest posts

Top Bottom