The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And now he is trying to distance himself from his past. He torched woodbury,gave his nickeled beretta 92 that killed merle to that girl and burnt his pis of his family.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the Governor was only being nice because he wanted to get laid. I think he's planning something for that family and it's not going to end well for them.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the Governor was only being nice because he wanted to get laid. I think he's planning something for that family and it's not going to end well for them.

I think he went from being a little off to being bat**** insane when Michonne killed Penny, and I think the little little girl has brought him back. As long as she's alive, I think he'll be basically a good guy.

On Talking Dead afterward, David Morrissy talked about Carol in a way that definitely suggested she's still around and will be back.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This Season and most of last has turned into a drama instead of a blood and rotten guts zombie show!

Because it has to in order to keep viewers and have a long run. There's been drama since the beginning of the show.

Blood, guts, and crushed zombie heads wouldn't last 3 or 4 years....or longer.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this season is one if the best so far. Don't really care for the episodes where they don't show ricks group but I know they have to fill in the story. Won't be long until the action heats up IMO

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This season is a lot like the farm season to me. It's like they're just wasting time until the inevitable heard comes along and forces them from the prison. It's meh. It really bothers me tho that they've not done a better job reinforcing the fence and digging trenches or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom