The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the last episode really set up a good base for thing to come. I like how Darryl looks like he belongs in that gang of miscreants, but that he has changed on the inside so that he is no longer "one of them".

Was there a cross on the car that abducted Beth?

And was that house simply a trap....like a cage with food in it for bait?

I didnt notice the cross, I did however notice it was an 80's cadillac with a tail light out.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anybody notice that the leader of the gang is the same guy that was sitting on the front porch of the house that Rick snuck away from after killing the guy in the bathroom? The same gang killed one of their own members over sleeping in the bed that Rick hid underneath.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anybody notice that the leader of the gang is the same guy that was sitting on the front porch of the house that Rick snuck away from after killing the guy in the bathroom? The same gang killed one of their own members over sleeping in the bed that Rick hid underneath.

Yes I did catch that. I hate that actor (the gang leader). He is such a good actor that I identify him by the characters he plays, and in this series and Sons of Anarchy, he has played uber doucehbags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom