The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have that same mentality. If I was going through what they are sex would be the last thing on my mind. I can't imagine what we would smell like unable to clean ourselves. Or brush our teeth or wear deodorant. I have smelled dirty people before and it about makes me puke. So I am real sure that of Darryl was gay he would be running around trying to find a boyfriend. Most gay me you see act like sissy girls. And even try and talk like them. Darryl ain't no sissy.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read that less than 2% of American adults identify themselves as gay. Based on that number, why do "they" always seem to feel the need inject a homosexual into almost every scenario as if they are so very numerous? How could Daryl being gay possibly help the story at all?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Merle did teach him everything he knows......

IF they write Daryl in as gay.... the meltdown here will be hilarious.

Nah - I still see Daryl tryin' to climb up that hill, with his "vision" of Merle inspiring him all the way.
Merle knew the score from the beginning. His rat bastred brother's been ridin' ol' Merles chopper this whole time, too.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah - I still see Daryl tryin' to climb up that hill, with his "vision" of Merle inspiring him all the way.
Merle knew the score from the beginning. His rat bastred brother's been ridin' ol' Merles chopper this whole time, too.

It's always the hardcore rednecks you have to worry about...... just sayin. :cue banjo:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's always the hardcore rednecks you have to worry about...... just sayin. :cue banjo:

Hmmm.....sounds like you have scars. I'm really sorry that happened to you, but remember, not all hardcore rednecks are like that. Most of them are decent folks, that rarely sodomize strangers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom