There are infiltrators among us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure send a guy online to claim to be an inside informer who has evidence that Obama ordered SEAL team 38 to wipe out Sandy Hook. Easily dis proven and makes everyone who might have questions about the way the investigation is being/been handled look like just another kook.
however, you certainly don't believe the U.S. Federal Government would engage in Psy-Ops against it's own populace, do you?

You mean like Hollywood, television and the public school system? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"A man walked into a public library and approached the desk. He lowered his voice. 'Have you any books on Conspiracy Theories?'

The librarian leaned forward and murmured into his ear: 'They're behind you'.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baroccoli Obama.jpg

Travis798

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my mind I'm picturing some high ranking official with a report in his hand, saying look "Mr President, based on our data, if you want to get rid of guns, gold and silver to reinforce the peoples reliance on the Government, you really need to give tax incentives for boat purchases. Every report that comes across my desk details tons of this stuff lost in boating accidents".

Latest posts

Top Bottom