They've gone crazy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are people making runs on only AR15 stuff or is all the AK ammo, mags rifles getting hit too. ive always been more of an AK guy. would rather have two plane jane AKS than one tricked out AR.

that is if i actually owned any firearms

AK stuff too its just less common around here than the AR stuff.

Its really worse for AK. In Tulsa I can still find pmags for the AR but I dont know anyone who has any AK mags. Sooner did have the 75 round drums earlier but no regular mags. All the normal mags were gone.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While people are going nuts, they are also preparing to fight for their rights, if the NRA does fight of course.

The National Rifle Association, while staying mostly quiet in the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Connecticut, has registered an average of 8,000 new members a day since the tragedy, an NRA source told Fox News.

While this broadly aligns with trends seen after similar incidents in the past, the surge in membership this time is said to dwarf past trends.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, as much as I dislike the NRA, I'm glad to see this. Those numbers ought to be a clear and obvious signal to whomever that millions of Americans do not want any infringement of their 2nd Amendment rights.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's total insanity.

5 pmags at $279.99 with 10 hours to go:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=322877230

500 rounds of Federal 223 at $381 with 6 1/2 hours to go:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=319011479

Maybe it's time to start selling to the dummies on these auction sites.

Holy crap !!!! This post from last night..................

Those 5 PMAG's sold for $515 ! They are still bidding up around $400 right now.

Dammit ............... hurry up UPS with my big box !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom