This just in.... Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all interesting and tragic. For us I guess it really does not matter. We are finishing up a three car garage that's built like a 1930's armory, price of it kinda got out of hand. It's a big ass bunker. But it also left us with single digit dollars in our bank. For the house. I owe more on it than it's worth so I bet a bank will not want it back. If I can't get to the money in my bank to pay my bank...well...f them cause they f'd themselves. Sad deal.

cool on your bunkerage but I thought you would maybe want a little info on your house. I primarily deal with foreclosures and it doesn't matter what your house is worth to the bank or how much you owe on it. They have an insured backed loan and if they foreclose on someone they and whoever the insurer is (fannie, freddie, hud) get to cash in on said policy and don't lose a dime. So anyone who thinks they are getting one over on a bank by owing more than its current market value or even worse the ones that destroy the home when they leave are sadly mistaken the banks get their money sometime double or triple over. :-/

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crypto-Currencies

Bitcoin is hot right now, buy the heck out of it right now since the Silk Road 2.0 Disaster yesterday, the price plummeted below $570 for some face to face transactions as the weak took flight.

Look to it rebounding today and over the course of the next month.

I managed to get on the DogeCoin Train early enough for those in the know on crypto and made more money than ever should be possible from graphics cards. Success....we will see.

Edit: I am sorry i haven't been around to fuel any fires....

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you cash out any profit in fiat from gpu mining then you are making more profit than should ever be possible from graphics card mining.

I got on DOGECOIN 3 days after launch, and was lucky enough to have the hash power to accumulate a half billion of the 100 billion coins....crazy to think I have 0.5% of a currency. Waiting for the moon! Especially now that YEN and DOGE are exchangeable.

PotCoin I got a rig onto 10 days after launch but me and brother combined have about 250k of the 420 million coins.

Read way to much into Bitcoin/Litecoin ASIC vs. GPU and JUMPED on these ships as SOON as I saw them go by.....glad I did.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got on DOGECOIN 3 days after launch, and was lucky enough to have the hash power to accumulate a half billion of the 100 billion coins....crazy to think I have 0.5% of a currency. Waiting for the moon! Especially now that YEN and DOGE are exchangeable.

PotCoin I got a rig onto 10 days after launch but me and brother combined have about 250k of the 420 million coins.

Read way to much into Bitcoin/Litecoin ASIC vs. GPU and JUMPED on these ships as SOON as I saw them go by.....glad I did.
what the hell did you just say?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

probably not true, but you could always post your wallet addresses to validate

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom