This we'll Defend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have proudly taken this oath twice, I served under a president I did not vote for, respect, and found morally unsound. However this did not impede, hinder, or challenge my desire and ability to serve proudfully.

I see no expiration in this oath no wavering no meandering what so ever.

This I will defend against enemies both foreign and domestic!

Thank you for every single VOLUNTEER in the military I am proud to have you as a fellow brothers and sisters in arms.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the best people I have ever met in my life I have met while in uniform. I don't expect the next 15+ years to be any different. Glad to be doing what I am doing for more reasons than I can count.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have proudly taken this oath twice, I served under a president I did not vote for, respect, and found morally unsound. However this did not impede, hinder, or challenge my desire and ability to serve proudfully.

I see no expiration in this oath no wavering no meandering what so ever.

This I will defend against enemies both foreign and domestic!

Thank you for every single VOLUNTEER in the military I am proud to have you as a fellow brothers and sisters in arms.

Served under Weasel Billy Clinton, did ya?

Thanks for your service and continued dedication to the Oath of Enlistment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom