Through arguing with these people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sick of arguing with people about the gun control thing already. I get asked about why the "need" for an assault rifle and I explain everything from the framers intent to fight tyranny to it being the best for self defense, I quote FBI stats, etc. just to have someone else pop up and ask the same question about why the "need" for an assault rifle, so here's my new answer: None of your business. I don't have to explain or justify how or why I exercise my rights the way I do and you (meaning them) are not in a position to demand that I justify it. I'm not sure if that's the best route to take, but I'm already fed up with the endless stream of people demanding to know what purpose would I own an AR-15. Anybody else to that point yet or is it just me?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this discussion with my Mom. She regurgitated the media party line.

She should get over being pissed around the first part of February. I am, once again, becoming an Angry White Male.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just tell them you have an AR because the ammunition is relativly cheap and its fun to shoot.
What's the big deal? If you can't find a little common ground there's no sense in arguing with anybody.
If they press the point, express serene bafflement.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this discussion with my Mom. She regurgitated the media party line.

She should get over being pissed around the first part of February. I am, once again, becoming an Angry White Male.

Fortunately my mom is a good ol' Oklahoma gal and my dad is a hardcore 2A guy. These silly arguments never take place when we all get together.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked them if they ever felt like our country or even state could go through a period of civil unrest. They replied yes. I asked if they wanted to be prepared to defend themselves or if they want to sit in the closet hoping nobody broke in. I was surprised they saw my point.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunately my mom is a good ol' Oklahoma gal and my dad is a hardcore 2A guy. These silly arguments never take place when we all get together.

Her family is good ol' hardcore FDR commiecrats. She actually believes the network news. It is fun, however, giving her a logic-driven vapor lock.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very angry about my gun rights. You won't like me when I'm angry. Angry about my gun rights.You won't like me. There's no tellin what might happen if I get too angry about my gun rights.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very angry about my gun rights. You won't like me when I'm angry. Angry about my gun rights.You won't like me. There's no tellin what might happen if I get too angry about my gun rights.

Ok. I will ask: How did you end up on the wrong side of the Disarmament Zone? These are yer demohomies starting all this again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom