Tom Clancy's - Dead or Alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this book before Christmas and have been taking my time reading. I just finished it up Sunday and really enjoyed the book. Very classic Tom Clancy...story starts from multiple locations and finally ties all together. Of course, its a plot that you could easily see reported on Fox News or CNN.

I highly reccomend if you are a Tom Clancy fan.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0399157239/ref=oss_product

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife gave it to me for Christmas and I read it over our trip to the Alamo Bowl last week. I had avoided buying it because I was never happy with his other co-author adventures/series. This one, however, seemed vintage Clancy with many of the old characters suitably aged into new roles. Nothing he ever writes will ever touch either Hunt for Red October or Red Storm Rising, IMO.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife gave it to me for Christmas and I read it over our trip to the Alamo Bowl last week. I had avoided buying it because I was never happy with his other co-author adventures/series. This one, however, seemed vintage Clancy with many of the old characters suitably aged into new roles. Nothing he ever writes will ever touch either Hunt for Red October or Red Storm Rising, IMO.

I have a 1st Edition issues of all the Clancy books even a Naval Press copy of the Hunt for Red October.

I'm about a 1/3 of the way through the new one. So far so good.

I think Red Storm was my favorite then maybe Executive Orders and Rainbow 6.

Latest posts

Top Bottom