• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Toyota Tacoma 2021 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasman91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Cooper direct in Edmond on Kelly ave. pays good and will cut you a check on the spot. They paid $6k more than any trade offer I had this past spring

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Simple way to drive up the wholesale/trade-in value…get a burner phone, and start texting yourself from it. “This is Jack Mehoff from Givemethevin.com, we’ll give you $XXxXx for your whatever…” text yourself back and forth until you’re around the number you want. When you’re at wherever place, show the buyer your texts from your burner to yourself and say “here’s the offer I’ve got, can you beat it?” It’s worked more than once for both my brother and I. If you need a burner phone for free, the tents on the rough side of town that have the Assist Wireless…go there. Do the paperwork. You’ll leave with a phone that will work 30-90 days before they run your info and determine you’re not eligible and turn the phone off. I probably shouldn’t have put this in a public forum, but I don’t think I’ve incriminated myself in anyway?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Simple way to drive up the wholesale/trade-in value…get a burner phone, and start texting yourself from it. “This is Jack Mehoff from Givemethevin.com, we’ll give you $XXxXx for your whatever…” text yourself back and forth until you’re around the number you want. When you’re at wherever place, show the buyer your texts from your burner to yourself and say “here’s the offer I’ve got, can you beat it?” It’s worked more than once for both my brother and I. If you need a burner phone for free, the tents on the rough side of town that have the Assist Wireless…go there. Do the paperwork. You’ll leave with a phone that will work 30-90 days before they run your info and determine you’re not eligible and turn the phone off. I probably shouldn’t have put this in a public forum, but I don’t think I’ve incriminated myself in anyway?
Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

GL00MY

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like a great idea to push for their top dollar, but at some point dealerships won’t push higher. I had a Chevy dealership pass on me because they couldn’t beat Toyota’s offer for $1k, so I think on some vehicles it’ll work but on some they won’t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom