Trout Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Closest town is Flippen, Arkansas. Great place!

http://www.whiteholeresort.com

Ok, that sounds familiar, think we saw that place on a drive around . We have a couple nights booked at Gastons Resort below bull Shoals, as well as other locations along the white. I'll have to look at White Hole in the future.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went to the Blue River today with my wife. A little chilly to start the day and the wind never died down, but the temps got really nice later on. We both limited out, which I was excited about mainly because this was her first time going. This was also the first time she had caught a "keeper" for any kind of fishing. She wants to know when we can go back :)

Change to this year's regulations for anyone who plans to trout fish - make sure you have your information attached to your stringer, and each person must have separate stringers.

Attachments

• Trout Fishing6.jpg
    Trout Fishing6.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Trout Fishing 4.jpg
    Trout Fishing 4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Trout Fishing3.jpg
    Trout Fishing3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 148

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Blue River today with my wife. A little chilly to start the day and the wind never died down, but the temps got really nice later on. We both limited out, which I was excited about mainly because this was her first time going. This was also the first time she had caught a "keeper" for any kind of fishing. She wants to know when we can go back :)

Change to this year's regulations for anyone who plans to trout fish - make sure you have your information attached to your stringer, and each person must have separate stringers.

Great pics!

BTW, you married way above your station in life. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom