Trump Rewards Russia for Hack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ace - You are so predictable in vomiting the liberal / progressive talking points. You're just a poor, misguided soul. Lets discuss your comments further:

Middle East quagmire - Obama
Obama's apology tour encouraged the Arab Spring which destabilized north Africa and created power vacuums. Neither protestors nor the revolutionaries knew the US position (i.e., lack of leadership). And do we need to rehash the Benghazi incident and Susan Rice? How about Obama alienating our best ally in the region, Israel. And the worst actions - Unbridled withdrawal from Iraq, including announcing the timeline, and "red line" shrinking violet action resulted in the power vacuum where ISIS arose.

USA lack of respect in the world - Obama

A really ludicrous statement on your part. See "red line" discussion above. Under the Obama Administration the world knew the US response to any action would be harsh words. The pansies in liberal Europe respected him but Iran, Russia, ISIS, and the threats of the world were laughing their asses off.

Progressive / Activist judges and Justices - Obama

Glad we agree. However, judges and justices should provide strict interpretation of the Constitution and the Law. They should not be allowed to "interpret" the law to move forward their personal agenda.

Anti 2nd amendment and gun control - Obama

Total BS statement that you made - again, your liberal talking points. What rights got expanded? Carry in National Parks? This was due to a rider that Tom Coburn put on Obamacare. No way Obama would have vetoed that bill. Good job Tom Coburn. How about all the rifles in South Korea that Obama prevented from being brought back to the country. How about Obama's ATF Director trying to ban XM-855 ammo. And, how about the extra hoops that were added to NFA items last July? Obama would have done much more if he had not been kept in check by the Republican House and Senate.

Dismal economy - Obama
You need to face reality. Yes, Obama inherited a serious problem with the economy. But, his anti-business agenda and idealism led to a slow recovery. With Obama out of office and the Democrats losing more seats in congress, the market and the economy have been on a roar. And that's just based on a pro-business /pro-capitalism President being in office. Wait until actual pro-business actions start going into effect. Although, I note the Liberals / Progressives / Democrats are working hard to "resist".

Middle East alignment to fight radical Islam - Trump
We'll see - at least we got a very pro-business deal from Saudi Arabia with Trump's recent trip and work to consolidate the Sunni response to radical Islam.

USA re-emerging as the leader of the free world - Trump
Pull your head out of the sand (or your ass). Trump's American First policy has nothing to do with leading on the world stage. Frankly, withdrawal from the Paris Accords is a great example of leading the rest of the world. Seeing a BS deal for the US, based on the fiction of man-made climate change is leadership.

Rebounding economy and high CEO / consumer confidence - Trump
Again, with Obama out of office and the Democrats losing more seats in congress, the market and the economy have been on a roar. And that's just based on a pro-business /pro-capitalism President being in office. Wait until actual pro-business actions start going into effect. Although, I note the Liberals / Progressives / Democrats are working hard to "resist".

Ace - you need to crawl back to your safe space and let the adults run the country.

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? Go look at Trump's Twitter feed, then come back and tell me all about the grown-ups.

You must've either drank the Kool-Aid or the bong water.
As opposed to the liberals / progressives throwing temper tantrums on the street corners or holding a decapitated head of the President of the US?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As opposed to the liberals / progressives throwing temper tantrums on the street corners or holding a decapitated head of the President of the US?
Saying "they did it too!" is the argument of a third grader. You said, quite simply, "the adults are now back in charge." No, we just have a different set of overgrown children in charge (with the apparent exception of Gen. Mattis).

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saying "they did it too!" is the argument of a third grader. You said, quite simply, "the adults are now back in charge." No, we just have a different set of overgrown children in charge (with the apparent exception of Gen. Mattis).
I can agree with that. I never said I liked Trump. Frankly, I think he is an *******. But, I like his policies and choices in Supreme Court Nominees. As long as he makes pro-business policies, pro-constitution choices in Judges and Justices, and America First decisions, I couldn't care less what he Tweets.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can agree with that. I never said I liked Trump. Frankly, I think he is an *******. But, I like his policies and choices in Supreme Court Nominees. As long as he makes pro-business policies, pro-constitution choices in Judges and Justices, and America First decisions, I couldn't care less what he Tweets.
Well, his "pro-business policy" for the National Airspace System has me worried. More like "pro-these-specific-businesses," i.e. corporate cronyism as usual. I'm happy with Gorsuch so far, but I haven't looked enough at the lower court appointments to have an informed opinion.

But I still draw the line short of calling him the poster child for maturity. I have a lot more disagreements with Obama's policies, but he was certainly more dignified about it (though he had plenty of his own tantrums, including calling the Congressional Budget Office "banana" when it disagreed with him).

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, his "pro-business policy" for the National Airspace System has me worried. More like "pro-these-specific-businesses," i.e. corporate cronyism as usual. I'm happy with Gorsuch so far, but I haven't looked enough at the lower court appointments to have an informed opinion.

But I still draw the line short of calling him the poster child for maturity. I have a lot more disagreements with Obama's policies, but he was certainly more dignified about it (though he had plenty of his own tantrums, including calling the Congressional Budget Office "banana" when it disagreed with him).
Agreed. We will have to watch and see. As mentioned in another topic - Obama privatized NASA. So far, that action seems to be working. We still need government oversight of the system. However, I think the free market will drive the airfare pricing. Southwest Airlines has singlehandedly kept prices of the other airlines reasonable. I've seen several examples where SWA has added flights to a particular airport and the result was that all airfares dropped to be competitive.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. We will have to watch and see. As mentioned in another topic - Obama privatized NASA. So far, that action seems to be working. We still need government oversight of the system. However, I think the free market will drive the airfare pricing. Southwest Airlines has singlehandedly kept prices of the other airlines reasonable. I've seen several examples where SWA has added flights to a particular airport and the result was that all airfares dropped to be competitive.
Oh, I agree that it will benefit the airlines, and possibly airline passengers.

As a GA pilot and former flight instructor, however, I can see nothing good about it. There's a thread over in Politics about it: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/airlines-controlling-the-skies.244014/

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom