Trump Wins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, because he would have spent more time in those states with more people.

one good thing about the electoral college is that smaller states with less population(since half of people in this country live in two geographic areas) have more of a say in how the country is run. Otherwise it would be skewed to the coasts and everyone in the middle would be almost completely ignored.

I don't think we'd be ignored. Everyone not in power would be in one form or another of servitude. We'd be subjugated in service to the population centers that keep the looters in power with the votes they sold to the looters in political servitude. 'Course, this can only happen if we are disarmed.

Woody

"Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future." B.E.Wood

Look at your rights and freedoms as what would be required to survive and be free as if there were no government. If that doesn't convince you to take a stand and protect your inalienable rights and freedoms, nothing will. If that doesn't convince you to maintain your personal sovereignty, you are already someone else's subject. If you don't secure your rights and freedoms to maintain your personal sovereignty now, it'll be too late to come to me for help when they come for you. I will already be dead because I had to stand alone. B.E.Wood

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump had a rally at ORU. I think Hillary just slipped in for one or two private fundraisers and slipped out. It was back when she wasn't speaking to the press at all really.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump made two visits. One was a public speech, the other was a private fund raiser in Norman I think it was. He made a public statement but did not speak publicly to a crowd.
Don't remember Clinton visiting?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump made two visits. One was a public speech, the other was a private fund raiser in Norman I think it was. He made a public statement but did not speak publicly to a crowd.
Don't remember Clinton visiting?

Not really... but then, I work too much, and work nights, to boot. I don't really get to participate in life all that much, unfortunately.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

besides the some 3 million illegal votes .. my guess, the analysis of who voted keyed in those listed as dead and still voted .. high likelihood those 3 million illegal votes were hillary votes.

then we still have not accounted for illegal voters in sanctuary and other cities that can vote without an ID. all they have to do is show up and vote. then go to as many place as desired to vote some more .. all they have to do is have a name that's on the voter registration list to vote .. what a crock of horse crap! it's already been proven at the supreme court, not one documented case of someone not being able to vote without an ID.

don't forget about the hundreds of thousands of absentee votes from our military. which have NOT been counted and will not be counted unless there's a dispute of who is the winner.

Trump with 306 electoral votes has won by a landslide!
our federal voter ID laws has to be changed!

drain the swamp!

R_f_A8_EJHKs_XZYr_HBE_eqlr7d_X_10_QW7_B8_J878_Vi8wd4.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom