Tulsa gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all can thank the Tulsa Fair ground commission for $12 + gun shows and other events ! They are rising prices every other year for rent on all the fair ground buildings ,as they know they have most events over a barrel when it come to places to hold the event . Most of the other places in Tulsa are too small or too high price to go with .

I went to one at the Spirit Bank in Bixby a couple years ago and it was $10 to get in. I dont think its the facility that sets the admission. We do 4 or so home shows a year at the Quiktrip Center, some are free, some are $5, and the big one is usually $12 I think. Same thing when I played minor league football and the team would rent out a stadium, as long as we payed our fees the facility could care less what we charged for the gate, which was split usually 70/30 between team owners.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i went and got a Stevens model 258B shotgun in very good condition for $77. I also saw a car with an infowars bumper sticker in the parking lot on the way out and yelled at the people inside the car "theres a battle for your mind!" and the guy drove up to us later and gave us free bumper stickers!

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
i went and got a Stevens model 258B shotgun in very good condition for $77. I also saw a car with an infowars bumper sticker in the parking lot on the way out and yelled at the people inside the car "theres a battle for your mind!" and the guy drove up to us later and gave us free bumper stickers!

Reddog strikes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom