Two years of buying parts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let us know how it shoots. I would move the scope back one or two slots, if it were me. But you have to do what works for you.

How long did it take to save for the Frozen cup?

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pulled the rifle buffer weight out and swapped in a carbine from my neighbors shrubmaster and ran 5 rounds through it no issues.

Now with the rifle it would kick every other or every third out and never tried to pull one from the mag.

How much lighter should I go carbine weight or inbetween

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the carbine one is working fine, why change? My personal philosophy... of course, it's only 5 rounds.

I remember when I built my varmint rifle, I kept getting light strikes and had some FTEs and such... I was so pissed. I had looked forward to shooting it so much, that one was my true labor of love out of all the rifles I've built, and it is still the sexiest to look at, to me. But man, was I disappointed. But I stuck with it, did a little research and realized it was probably light striking from my light spring kit and I could fix it by cutting the hammer. I never did, but after running some more through it and a good thorough cleaning of the factory goop and such, it runs like a top. Never had to do anything to it. I get a light strike once in a great while now, but honestly, I can't remember the last time. It's probably been a coupla hundred rounds at least.