Un****ing believable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My basic flack is people siding with the bandwagon and worshipping the supposed hero while making false one liners about the supposed villain. I love stuff about both guys and hate stuff about both guys. But just get sick of hearing false rhetoric.

This is something I can understand. I prescribe 6 beers and a view of the woods without electronic intervention.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://townhall.com/columnists/mark...taste-of-jesse-ventura-vs-chris-kyle-n1873357

The $1.8 million dollar judgment from a ten-person jury voting 8-2 is a direct raid on the family budget of Chris Kyle’s widow Taya and their two children. The first half-million will be covered by insurance from the publisher of “American Sniper,” which contained the story that Ventura has now turned into a lottery ticket. The remaining $1.3 million goes straight from the Kyle family’s bank account into Ventura’s on the foggy premise of “unlawful enrichment,” a concept that says Kyle’s estate is enjoying dirty money because a sliver of the book struck a jury as intentionally malicious.

Dang dude, I thought this was fingered out....

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ok, now I get it. Kyle claimed that Ventura insulted the Iraq war and insulted the President George W. Bush. So it's a panties in a wad thing. Now I get it. I haven't read the book btw. Tough guys, and I mean really tough guys, with their panties riding way up in the crack of their ass.

Why couldn't someone have said so in the first place? I'm not here for Kabuki Theater, I'm here for cultural information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom