Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm.... You don't want to know!!

The day is mine!
a3putt.files.wordpress.com_2009_12_celebrity_jeopardy.png

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My avatar is the skull-tool that is supposed to be arriving any day now with my DPx HEST folder that I ordered a while back.

Got my name while being the FNG on a camping trip and needing to contribute so I got invited back to the next one, I brought a coleman camp-stove and an oven.

The guys normally ate like kings before I got there, but during my first trip, we had cookies, biscuits, dinner-rolls, brownies... And one of the guys pointed out that I had been working like crazy hovering over my little EZ Bake oven for the whole camping trip.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My username is a crammed-together version of "flat twins" which is a horizontally opposed two cylinder engine. I love me some old BMW motorcycles, which were an air-cooled flat twin. My avatar is me on my 1963 R60/2.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I had a propensity for arriving late for work. I used to come in the back door, which, amazingly, allowed me to get away with it quite frequently. A co-worker started calling me "slider".

My guard dog

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the ultimate "Whitey".

Last name is a "Mac" name.

First initial is "D".

Avatar: Walter from Big Lebowski. "This isnt Nam, smokey, this is a bowling alley, there are rules."

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I've told the story about my screen name once, I've told it a thousand times! :grumble:

*sigh* oh well...I don't reckon once more is gonna hurt. :rolleyes2

When I was in CLEET way back in 1990, Glocks (especially the .40s) were just starting to be THE sidearm amongst cops. One of my instructors, John Boren (custody control), had a saying that I'll never forget.

If you can't knock 'em down, GLOCK 'em down!

As for the avatar? What can I say about ol' chief Wiggum...it's me! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom