Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt on ridges. I think I got pissed trying to find a name that wasn't taken, so I picked this one. I'm RidgeHunter on a couple other forums, but maybe have 8-10 posts between all of them.

Avatar is Todd, my favorite character and role model from Beavis and Butthead. My last long running avatar was the cover of the PRIMUS live album, Suck on This.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike Judge is the Shakespeare/Mark Twain/HL Mencken of the animated comedy. I'm interested to see the new episodes of B&B this year.

I bought myself the Daria box set when I was Christmas shopping. As much as I like Mike, that spinoff freaking rocked and was well worth stealing Mike's thunder. Unlike Beavis and Butthead where I have seen every episode 9000 times, I've only seen every Daria 2-3 times, and it had been a while. Time machine.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Username came from my football playing days in high school in california. Teammates called me beast because I'm 6'1" and was 260lbs of pure hell on the football field. Could have played collegiate at OU with my cousin who has the same sir name but I'm doing med so my football days are over and the student loans have just begun :(

avatar I don't like cats but that one is cute

crimeftr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The name comes from what I do...Fight Crime...However back in the dial up days the full spelling was taken so i made this one up and kept it though out the years..AOL, AIM, YAHOO, ICP, and the like.

As for the avatar, I have ALWAYS wanted to be just like batman, with the utility belt, cool gadgets and not to mention he stands for Truth Justice and the American Way..

Latest posts

Top Bottom