Very sad, family massacre in OK - why, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would start with the medications. They are pumping many people with anti-psychotics and some just don't do well. Especially when they stop them. The research that proves this is out there but is being scrubbed.
Way too much money involved. Think about when a doctor prescribes those types of medicine. They are generally for life. That's REPEAT business for big Pharma. That's not to say they don't help many though.
Just sayin. We never do hear what meds these shooters are on. School shootings or a tragic family shooting like this and it's just not discussed. Meds are THE COMMON denominator among mass shooters. It's almost like no one wants to get to the bottom of things.

How does one measure how many family massacres have been prevented by their use though? Easy to prove how many have died as a result if the data is released, not so with the lives saved.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does one measure how many family massacres have been prevented by their use though? Easy to prove how many have died as a result if the data is released, not so with the lives saved.
I certainly don't know. But in some way we can measure how many mass shootings have occurred since the
advent and prescribing of these type drugs. With the introduction of them into the schools and student population they were a miracle drug for 'little Johnny' when he started taking them and his behavior and grades improved...........at first. And then after a period things changed. Especially when he stopped.
There is definitely a correlation with the introduction and activity.

Last edited:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of hard to wrap my head around something like this. I know folks will want to speculate but at this point who knows anything? I do know it’s pure evil!! Can’t imagine having to plan all those funerals. 😔

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I certainly don't know. But in some way we can measure how many mass shootings have occurred since the
advent and prescribing of these type drugs. With the introduction of them into the schools and student population they were a miracle drug for 'little Johnny' when he stated taking them and his behavior and grades improved...........at first. And then after a period things changed. Especially when he stopped.
There is definitely a correlation with the introduction and activity.

Corelation doesn't prove one thing over the other without data though. Single parent homes, technology, lack of mental help, social pressures, all these things have increased in the last 30y as well. Can't just claim big pharma is out to get folks and massacre families lol.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I see it as the ultimate form of control. I can’t have you so no one will.

Having dated (and left) someone who was EVERYTHING this man has been described as, you are probably more right than anyone would ever be able to admit. Why?? Because NOBODY saw it coming. He was not what we WANT someone with control issues to be (easy to spot).

People always wonder how something like this could have happened and yet time and time again it's always the guy no one suspected. Ok, not always, but it happens more than we, as a society, want to admit.

My heart breaks for those left behind. Family, friends, associates, everyone who knew the family in some capacity, because every single one of them is questioning how they could have missed the "signs". Signs that likely were not there. It's a heartbreaking thing, for sure.

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
CFS from Tulsa / Paycom OKC. Lots of similarities…..
Do they draft people or do people work their of their own free will? Must have good pay, benefits, or some other reason people stay employed there.
This was a tragedy and should help the rest of us appreciate the lives we lead and the people we have around us. Lots of people with mental issues don’t seek help because of the stigma attached to it. I can’t imagine the horror of that 10 year old finding everyone.

glassparman

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't even imagine killing my own children. All three of mine are grown and productive adults living good lives. Even when they were all still at home growing up, they were my pride and joy.

If I was that distraught in life and all seemed hopeless, I would just pack up some survival stuff and go live in a cabin in the woods in Montana or something. But that is just me.

The why?? my two cents is, the world and especially this country, has taken their eyes of GOD. We think life is all about ME, ME, ME and no concern for anyone else. We all need to get back to the basics of life and disconnect from all that other crud going on in our society and put GOD first, and family second starting with our spouse.

My wife of 31 years is my best friend. Has it always been that way? ABSOLUTELY NOT! I've learned a great deal along the way. Many, many times I have just wanted to run away but GOD always brought me back on track and showed me what a jerk I was being and how selfish and self-centered I was. I've learned to consider others needs as more important than my own.

nuff said :)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't even imagine killing my own children. All three of mine are grown and productive adults living good lives. Even when they were all still at home growing up, they were my pride and joy.
This. WTF makes a "man" kill his own kids? Even an agnostic or an atheist has natural urges to procreate and see his/her offspring thrive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom