Victoria's Secret made my Choctaw blood boil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15/16 Not Indian here. Chick needs some fry bread, for sure. Did the Indians win the right to dictate how they would be portrayed? I thought the winners wrote the rules???
I mean, when MY people (the 15/16 that ain't Indian) are portrayed, it's always slave-beating, wife-cheating alcoholic hillbilly.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, when MY people (the 15/16 that ain't Indian) are portrayed, it's always slave-beating, wife-cheating alcoholic hillbilly.

That's because the slaves won. They're free now, right? That's a victory in my book. Don't like it? Blame the Republicans.

So now they get to portray you however the like, just like you do the Indians.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mixed Cherokee/Choctaw/insert stubborn european here and I am offended by her wearing this outfit and I demand she remove it right this second. :naughty:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only gripe I could see Indians having with the photo is the spotted Leopard top & bottom she's wearing. Looks like something that Fred Flintstone might wear.

Fred Flintstone.jpg

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only gripe I could see Indians having with the photo is the spotted Leopard top & bottom she's wearing. Looks like something that Fred Flintstone might wear.

View attachment 24444
I noticed that. You don't think Indians really had those? I bet it was the last thing Custer saw as some Sioux pulled it aside to pee on him. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom