Volquartsen Black Mamba

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at them. Just wanted to know if anyone has shot one and what their thoughts are about them. I’m just going to use it as a range toy. I like the looks of the black mamba. Anything better out there that doesn’t look like a space invaders race gun?

COprod_Broey

Marksman
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at them. Just wanted to know if anyone has shot one and what their thoughts are about them. I’m just going to use it as a range toy. I like the looks of the black mamba. Anything better out there that doesn’t look like a space invaders race gun?
If you're looking for a fun gun, I think it's a better value to get a Ruger mark 4 22/45 and add the apex trigger. Way cheaper than the black mamba and shoots the same

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin has one and it shoots amazing but if it's worth the money is up to you. I shoot my buckmark and ruger just as good and have just as much with them.
Yep I think you’re right. I have a Mark IV and I rarely shoot it. I guess I’ll keep looking for something else. That’s most of the fun for me anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom