Cough Suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hunted hogs yesterday and it was a bust, likely because these darn cedars are really causing me to cough A LOT. Doctor gave me a cortisone shot and a bunch of over the counter stuff and nothing is working.

I have been looking today at cough suppressors online. Anyone ever try and use them? I am not sure if they are a waste of time but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hall's candies do about as much good as anything, in my experience.

Years ago was sitting in deer stand, had 8yo grandson with me. Had 3 does under feeder. Grandson had some sniffles, causing a cough. When he would cough, 1 of the does would glance around, but never alerted or acted anxious / nervous.

Watched them for about 30 minutes and grandson shifted position and the chair made a creak. Deer gone.

Animals cough, sneeze, wheeze, etc. Natural sounds in the woods. An unnatural sound signals danger.

Not a definitive study, but was interesting, that day.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunted hogs yesterday and it was a bust, likely because these darn cedars are really causing me to cough A LOT. Doctor gave me a cortisone shot and a bunch of over the counter stuff and nothing is working.

I have been looking today at cough suppressors online. Anyone ever try and use them? I am not sure if they are a waste of time but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them.
I’ve never tried one, but they’ve always seemed kind of gimmicky. :anyone:

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom