Walmart in MWC now selling long guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Walmart at NE 23rd and Douglas this evening and see the staff unboxing their third gun to put into the cabinet.

I was actually too amused to stop and talk to them. It had the makings of a Monty Python or 3 Stooges skit. The dude unpacking the guns from out of a shopping cart was having trouble getting the bolt into the Remington. He kept fiddling with the bolt, trying in the gun, then walking over the counter to some how use the hard surface for some impromptu gunsmithing. All the while he was being supervised by the janitor.

Pictures to follow

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first photo shows pony tail guy demonstrating poor muzzle control. A few moments later and the rifle was pointed straight down the aisle and into the back room. You can also see janitor dude supervising.

The second photo demonstrates pony tail guy doing his counter top gunsmithing.

Attachments

• Photo03101515_2.jpg
    Photo03101515_2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Photo03101518.jpg
    Photo03101518.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 152

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the very Walmart I am forced to go to. I recognize both suspects. Actually, I thought it would be the other sporting goods guy (you may know the one). I couldn't imagine buying a gun there! It takes them half an hour to do my hunting license. I am sure it would be like buying a car! :faint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom