Wanting to put a couple of my guns for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I'm new here, im not sure but I think I see a good ol fashion farm auction type scenario building here.... or maybe an art auction, depending on how bad guys want each item. Lol Steelfingers, you just may be sitting on a gold mine sir. 🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑
It's one gun right now and it's hard to let anything go and you folks know what I'm talking about. Not doing a barn sale. I could have put it in an estate auction where every gun goes for double what they're worth, plus taxes, ect. That's why I love this state. None of that. I do expect who buys my gun is legal. Not going to do back ground checks or any of that but not selling to anyone not on this group and has guns.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand, I just thought with some of the replies I saw, and my limited time on OSA, some of this crowd may get into a bidding competition that may be fun to watch. Lol. This is one of the most well natured(although slightly crackpot) groups I've seen yet. I like it, and hope to get to know more here. Good luck, and I hope all goes well with health and surgeries by the way

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I post them for sale here or elsewhere. It's my own guns that I need to thin the herd down a bit. I'm sure it will be one of my hand guns and maybe a rifle as well if I can make myself do it.
I'm not shooting them and I've already figured out the ones I'm giving to some of the family.
Is it ok to do it here? Want to list them this weekend if possible.
Let me know
It's ok as long as you pm me what your selling first,so I get first pick

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to add this.
I've been unable to participate much over the past few years because of an annoying medical thing, but I think it would be cool if long standing members that have a gun to sell, offer it here first. I mean for the long term members and not someone that just joins and put's up some guns for sale and it's the last time we see them.
Even if they don't sell, put them up here first where our members have first shot. Then, like fishing spots where your not getting bites, start casting elsewhere.
I have this item up and I won't be offended the least if it doesn't sell. I'll eventually sell it because it's a good gun at a fair price.
I've never been disappointed from the purchases I've made from here. Plus I've sold here as well. All great interactions and I think it was because it was established members.
So, it's a thought. Could increase long term members and give long term members a shot. Plus it's just cool to see guns. Ha.
So that's the end of my soapbox speech as I've got to get ready for Church.
Like I said, if my 1911 don't sell here, that's ok. I'll leave it up here first for a short time then add it to other places too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom