Warren theatre online ticket ordering...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...SUCKS.

I was trying to get my seats picked out and reserved for Fast and Furious 7 tomorrow afternoon, I was in their site at 10pm ready to order then the kid calls so I had to leave for a bit to pick him up from work and when came back now cant get in the site and order my tickets, a few hours now the site has been down or something. SOFB...

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were trying to get seats for the directors suite or the balcony, you need to do that at least two to three days in advance. They fill up quickly.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like the old school classic look of the Theater, their website is just as archaic in looks and functionality. I expected better from all the rave reviews I have heard about the place. It was a meh okay experience, way over priced. I'll stick to the power recliners at AMC

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use movietickets.com to buy my movie tickets for the Warren, never had an issue, in fact, one time, I picked up the tickets, and found out later that I never got charged for them...lol

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I'm a fan of movietickets.com. I'm assuming that's the site OP was using because, last I checked, the Warren didn't sell tickets on their own site. But maybe that's changed.

But with movietickets.com, you have a two-minute window to pick your reserved seats (Balcony and Director's Suite only) before the system gives them to someone else. They show a countdown timer and everything.

And like fyretwuck said, you gotta buy those tickets as early as possible. Even if it's not a blockbuster movie, they sell out quick. Late last week we bought tickets for opening night of the second "Avengers" movie, and we had to go with Balcony since Director's Suite was already sold out. That's a month in advanced. Those suckers go fast.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always sign in and go to movietickets.com or Fandango for all the other theatres in town but never bought a ticket for Warren there. At movietickets.com it says for Warren-BA, "This theater is not available for online ticketing", Click here for a list of available theatres, and Warren BA is not on that list. Curious I checked and could order them for the OKC theatre but not the one in BA. I could still reserve a seat at AMC but thats all the way in Tulsa and Im like less than 10 minutes from Warren and want to go there anyways. I got them straight from their own website the last times I went there, and weirdly even they use movietickets.com from their own website, so I went back there last night, found a few seats available in different rooms and was about to order them when I had to leave, then when I came back an hour later their site was down- and it is still down now. Have tried both computers and my phone, different browsers, even tried to find an app on my phone for Warren but couldnt find one.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were trying to get seats for the directors suite or the balcony, you need to do that at least two to three days in advance. They fill up quickly.

There were still some good seats left last night, I do usually always get them way earlier in the week but with Easter weekend and activity going on in the house I got distracted and didnt get around to it until last night.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Warrens website is still down, but, I finally got my ticket by going to their Facebook site and ordered them there (tried to click on their website from there and it was still down, but I was able to order tickets from them, weird as F). When I looked online at my card transaction it was paid to Warren Theatres too, not movietickets.com. I even got the seat I wanted last night even. All is good now, Im happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom