We haven't had an effing barking dog thread in a while. Let me fix that ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
******* dog was barking at 11 o'clock last night. Has been barking since 5:30 this morning. Pretty much a daily occurrence. 🤬🤬🤬

Not the dog's fault. I hate people. This beautiful GSD puppy showed up on my front porch a couple of years ago. I went asking around to the neighbors. It was theirs. They seemed happy to get him back. I should have kept the little dude. He is chained up in a big backyard. 🤬🤬🤬 ******* I hate people. 🤬🤬🤬
A barking dog is how I killed my best buck last opening morning. Though I do despise noisy dogs that just…. Bark nonstop at the wind.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last I heard, barking is a learned trait in dogs. They learn from others in an urban area.
In our place in the country, our dogs never bark because they never heard another dog barking as we raised them from pups.
I remember living in town years ago when a siren would start, the howling and barking could be heard all over every direction. I don't miss that.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
******* dog was barking at 11 o'clock last night. Has been barking since 5:30 this morning. Pretty much a daily occurrence. 🤬🤬🤬

Not the dog's fault. I hate people. This beautiful GSD puppy showed up on my front porch a couple of years ago. I went asking around to the neighbors. It was theirs. They seemed happy to get him back. I should have kept the little dude. He is chained up in a big backyard. 🤬🤬🤬 ******* I hate people. 🤬🤬🤬
I'm inhibited in my response due this being a family site. Some humans are about useless wastes of perfectly good oxygen.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one tied is on front porch. The other 2 were TAUGHT to fight.

He had a 4th. It got loose, came into my yard, attacked my dog. He managed to get the dog before I shot it. Before cop arrived, he took dog out and claimed to have shot it. He doesn't talk to me, but knows how I feel about him and his dogs.
Had a neighbor once who raised and fought pit bulls. Beau was his favorite. That dog had to be muzzled to breed him. Would kill a ***** in heat without the muzzle. Whole neighborhood cheered the day Beau lost his last fight. I would have happily terminated his owner, and all the owners other dogs. They were each confined in a 6' cube of chain link fencing. Tortured and driven insane.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was 18 y.o., my neighbor’s wife constantly barked at me because my friends and I frequently worked on our vehicles in our carport until the early hours of the morning and she didn’t like the light from my floodlights coming into her bedroom window…..
A real bi$ch I suppose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom