This doesn’t seem right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a letter from some outfit, supposedly in Dallas. Offered to buy my land for less than I paid for it 14 years ago.

I wrote them that I was wanting to sell. Put price down, followed by: send certified bank check or place this letter on the tip of Conan's sword and shove it up their ...

Haven't heard from them.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a couple of firms advertising on KTOK that seem to be a real disaster for some folks. They are wanting to buy homes and them rent them back to the owners. Even the “double-fast” disclaimer at the end of the commercial sounds slimy. They say settlement will be a combination of cash and ….. I haven’t been able to understand the last part. These seem to be aimed at individuals that have gotten them selves into some financial difficulties and are probably not savvy enough to avoid being taken advantage of.
"Settlement will be a combination of cash and... Nancy Sinatra albums?" I cant understand it either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom