Weaver style on Picatinny rail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah - sorry about that, I've noticed that I am a little vague in some of my posts lately (I blame it on mostly posting from the Android and having limited real estate to see my own long-winded posts :D ).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah - sorry about that, I've noticed that I am a little vague in some of my posts lately (I blame it on mostly posting from the Android and having limited real estate to see my own long-winded posts :D ).

Or you could just be getting old. :D :D

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you could just be getting old. :D :D

You know the more I think about it... wait, what were we talking about?

Ironically enough, there's some kids that have begun walking from the East, across the street to a place caddie-corner to the NW part of my place and they walk through my yard.

That never would have bothered me before, but its starting to anger me more and more and I want to go yell at them to get off of my yard, but I'm withholding because of how old it will make me look.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That never would have bothered me before, but its starting to anger me more and more and I want to go yell at them to get off of my yard, but I'm withholding because of how old it will make me look.

If you start toting a M1 Garand when you tell them to get off your yard, then you'll know you're getting old ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom