Weee health insurance cost increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Down here they have Williams Markets and they make Braum’s look cheap. They say inflation is only around 8+ percent but on the things we actually buy it’s closer to 18-20%.
That’s why they don’t include it in the inflation chart. We all know it doesn’t properly reflect the truth

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God for Crest! Cheapest place for groceries.

GH, one of the biggest mistakes retirees make is not having their own house that's paid for or has a mortgage that has a low interest rate that's nearly paid off. Rent and medical bills are the budget killers if you're on a fixed income.

Not trying to be obnoxious, just pointing out the fact.

Yes, Williams is way over-priced on everything. They bought out a small chain of stores here in the OKC area several years ago. Between Crest and Walmart, they got schooled. They shut their doors and left.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have Humana Medicare gold. No premiums. Have to use the network docs, but relatively healthy so hasn’t been an issue

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Mutual of Omaha plan G medicare supplement goes from $192/mo to $228/mo July 1st
My rent is going up June 1st
Braums wanted $16.99 for one small ribeye and a pint of halfnhalf was $4
This retirement thing is not as much fun as I had hoped

Ya its nuts.

My insurance and prescription plan keep denying most of what gets submitted.

Even took my complaint to corporate, was told nothing could be done.

Whats the point in having insurance if all they do is take you money but deny services.

Latest posts

Top Bottom