Well Isn't That Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just received a notice that I upgraded my account. Actually, it automatically renewed. How do I turn off the "automatic" part of my renewal?
Yup, they got me too last time lol. I decided oh well I would plan to renew anyway. But I did find it kinda annoying that I was charged automatically with no heads up when I never intentionally signed up for auto renewal

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received my credit card bill yesterday and also noticed that OSA had taken it upon themselves to charge my card $29.95 without even asking first if I wanted to renew my Supporter status and to be honest it kinda starched my bloomers, granted I was probably going to renew my Supporter status anyway but still.....

Some do and have never had a problem but I never have liked the idea of 'auto deduct' from my credit card or checking account for monthly bills and never use it.

Easy to solve the problem....all Ive got to do is call and cancel the card this morning, have a new one issued and it won't happen again next year.

Last edited:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why i never ever do the auto pay/renew thing it is so hard at most places to get off it and i keep a separate debit card with just a few $$ in the account and transfer as needed with no overdraw on it so if the funds aint there it gets declined, so if it gets hacked or something im not losing to much. I usually only make online purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom