Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully it’s just pins and bushings. I’m sure know this but, if you have to remove the door for pin install carefully mark whe the hinge was on the side you removed from. I’d have help and a floor jack handy. I replaced a door once due to being crushed it took a bit to get everything adjusted and can be a little frustrating.
I couldn't find the right pins and bushings but the actual complete hinge isn't that much. It is just the bushings that are worn mainly. I've swapped doors on cars and fought them. Not fun for me.
We have a car! Thank you montesa! The wife and I are very happy with it. Already in the garage with some of our dog's hair in it. :P Oh and I will get the tag off of it tomorrow and can send it to you if you like.
No problem. Thank you. Your wife is very sweet also. Great vibes with you guys.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to replace a AC Compressor 3 times due to bad front seal on the ones from AutoZone. Now it's NAPA only on Big Jobs. Had to Pay to have system charged and recapture 2 times thanks to AutoZone.
Not that AutoZone didn't just hand me a replacement when returned, just too Damn much work.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uber has gotten a lot more expensive lately. Or I'd be using it.
Yes and getting in and out of the backseat in SUVs is a pain in the azz. Seats are so far forward it is very hard to get my size 13s thru the door. Worst was a BMW suv we got as an Uber one day. I swear it would have been easier to crawl in then sit up.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and getting in and out of the backseat in SUVs is a pain in the azz. Seats are so far forward it is very hard to get my size 13s thru the door. Worst was a BMW suv we got as an Uber one day. I swear it would have been easier to crawl in then sit up.
Wife and I together are about 500 pounds. The transport wheelchair & walker are about 20-30 pounds, each, and our good wheelchair is at least 60 pounds. Then there's the 240 pound power chair, and the 6' folding ramp...

My 13W and 14W shoes certainly don't help. And my wife is terrified about riding with just about anyone, anymore. Our little 22 Accent was totaled November 29th, 2022. Insurance paid of the loan, and enough extra to get a 2009 Chevy Uplander mini-van. And fix it a little. Signature loan for the transmission repairs was another $3K, though. Still cheaper than a new Hyundai.as long as I can drive. She sure can't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom