West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't give a crap if Ersland or Kennedy shot, raped, dismembered and burned those guys.

Wouldn't happen if they - the criminals - didn't commit the crime to start with.
In keeping with the legal philosophy that deems any death caused subsequent to a felonious act is attributable to the perpetrator, the homicide in this case should be charged against the deceased…..

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always a good idea to have OC spray in case some idiot needs a dose.
Speaking of sprays. I keep a can of bear spray in my vehicle. The thought is if being surrounded in my vehicle by a mob as we have seen. I might be able to disperse the crowd enough to escape without having to run over or shoot someone.

Last edited:

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No guarantee on a bullet either but I’d rather have it. If I used it before a gun I think it might help my defense. Maybe not.
I was taught not to carry too many different weapons, you do not have time to decide which to use. If you can not talk them down, or handle them by hand, it has gotten to bad. Use enough force to stop the confrontation!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was taught not to carry too many different weapons, you do not have time to decide which to use. If you can not talk them down, or handle them by hand, it has gotten to bad. Use enough force to stop the confrontation!!!
12 gauge shotty and a Sawzall. Use both!

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always a good idea to have OC spray in case some idiot needs a dose.
I disagree. If I’m pulling a weapon (OC is a weapon) out it’s because my life is in danger. If my life is in danger then I’m defending myself with the best weapon that I can reasonably carry to end that threat and preserve my life. That means I’m pulling a pistol and if I’m pulling a pistol then I’m shooting.

No half measures.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me where those gang bangers were handcuffed in that shooting video
You’re being intentional obtuse. The banger wasn’t cuffed, but he was incapacitated and no longer a threat. You want the guy dead? Fine, kill him while he’s trying to kill you or stealing your livelihood. You’re endorsing cold blooded murder. But like you said, we disagree about what murder is.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of sprays. I keep a can of bear spray in my vehicle. The thought is if being surrounded in my vehicle by a mob as we have seen. I might be able to disperse the crowd enough to escape without having to run over or shoot someone.
You’d roll your window down to use spray? Screw that, I have 6,000# to help me get off the X.

Latest posts

Top Bottom