We've got an OSA member with some talent!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to @coolhandluke. I recently finished the restoration of a vintage Wakmann triple calendar chronograph watch, and am currently in the process of putting the video together for it. @coolhandluke extended an offer to take some photographs of the completed watch.

Understanding how to set up a good photo, the millions of different camera settings, etc. has always been a challenge for me. If I manage to take a good photo it's a matter of luck, but @coolhandluke really understands this type of stuff and has quite an artistic eye. Take a look at a few of the photos he just sent me of the watch!

2 - FuleezM.jpg

6 - xpQg4XC.jpg

9 - EGAvmEF.jpg

12 - wvYgkkc.jpg

14 - K8WGMAL.jpg

15 - nwVq8Ft.jpg

16 - Mnlr404.jpg

There is a couple more still. My challenge is how to choose which ones to put in the video. Everything he did looks great.

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's good at photoing milsurps too!

It's been a bit. I had to dig through my Imgur account to see if I still had any of those older milsurp and firearm photos. Only found a few. I think that most were saved in a Photobucket account that I lost track of.

oeBeIks.jpeg

xZRYYRW.jpeg

Kho7iT8.jpeg

J7Rcx10.jpeg

9zoa8BM.jpeg

H2AaI38.jpeg

Photographing new helmets in my collection was always my favorite though...

mNpIz21.jpeg

NsvHS9W.jpeg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a bit. I had to dig through my Imgur account to see if I still had any of those older milsurp and firearm photos. Only found a few. I think that most were saved in a Photobucket account that I lost track of.

View attachment 471217

View attachment 471220

View attachment 471221

View attachment 471222

View attachment 471226

View attachment 471223

Photographing new helmets in my collection was always my favorite though...

View attachment 471224

View attachment 471225
How much for the CZ? 😆

Latest posts

Top Bottom