What brand of dog food do you feed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blue buffalo for my dobie and chihuhua. I fed the chihuhua science diet for years. When i adopted my doberman i really researched the food and found out that science diet was crap. I noticed an improvment in both of their coats within 2 weeks of changing their food. My 10 year old chihuhua's coat became silky and whatever the doberman rescue was feeding her gave her dandruff which disappeared within a couple weeks after the change

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we started doing rescues and fostering, we changed our dog and cat food. We starter working with vets that told us to stay away from the corn based foods. Dogs have a hard time digesting corn. I have learned not to trust the info from the food companies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
High quality foods result in less food eaten and less waste produced. If you are feeding cheaper brands try just one bag of the higher quality product and see if it last as long as what your are currently feedong and if your dog's appearance improves.

Iam's large breed is fortified with Glucosamine to help lubricate the joints....if you've ever had to put your friend down due to displaysia you'll know how important this is.

I try avoid foods that list corn or a corn product as one of the first 3 ingredients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom