What firearms are on your 2024 wishlist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll second a MK II FV-SR, mine shoots standard velocity CCI into a ragged hole at 50 yards all day. I did swap out the stock on mine cause I wanted to but I didn’t need to.

If you feel the need to spend more than you should, then a Tikka or browning T-bolt are good too

View attachment 434339
Thanks for the suggestions. The Savage and Tika are on my watch list. Any experience with the CZ 457 Pro Varmint?

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. The Savage and Tika are on my watch list. Any experience with the CZ 457 Pro Varmint?
Not personally, I have only had one CZ rifle and it was a centerfire. I have heard a lot of good stuff about them tho

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on PSA
1701807235782.png

And still got my eye on a zastava M77

May trade my ar10 for the PSA's the M110 we have at home.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy

wish/want list

Just saw a Youtube video on the Stribog 10mm carbine -- so there is that

1) Glock 29 (as a companion to my 20 )
2) Marlin 1895 Guide Gun
3) Custom heavy barrel Tac/target rifle in .300 Weatherby built on a Vanguard action
4) more Encore barrels

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
A cz457 mtr or bergara at one b14r, either in 22lr. Got the scope for them, would like to try prl22.
I have a 457 MTR that I ended up dropping into a varmint stock and upgraded just about everything on, I absolutely love it. Have a build thread on it somewhere in the rimfire section. You’ll love if when you find one. Mine’s not for sale though.

I want one of those PSA or HMG, whoever is making them, STG44's in 7.62x39, BUT I don't know when they will be available and with a price around $1800, that seems a little to high for me. Also the pictures I've seen, the stock looks like its off of a rubber band gun, like it was cut out of a 2x6. I just think it would be cool to shoot, but I'd probably only buy one if they were around $1000.

View attachment 434428
Those are sweet, but you’re dead on, the stock does look like a rubber band gun.
On the other end of the spectrum here - my goal is to NOT make a firearm purchase in 2024!
Ew.
chelsea peretti ew GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Latest posts

Top Bottom