What have you bought in the last Month...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a new bike for my son, some diapers and wipes for my little boys, some twinkies off ebay for long term prepping, milk, bread, eggs, and other essential food items for Christmas dinner. Yep that's about it.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have picked up a couple of slick used bolt guns because people just had to have a "pre ban" or panic bought ar. Also I found a slick rifle that a gentleman traded for a case of .223 and it had a fair(cheap) price on it at a hole in the wall gunshop. Other than my regular primer and powder purchases and three used bolt guns that cost less than a Frankenstein build ar nowadays not much I had more than I needed already but not as much as I wish I had. Oh and a couple sets of dies for two of the new (to me) rifles. And my regular food preps.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothing but just before the panic I had sold about 90 pmags just below average market at the time...if I could be soul less and gouge others (after the same ones flipped about cheaper than dirt doing the same) I could have held on to them and sold them for hugely inflated prices and made a small fortune. Amazing if a company jacks the price up we get mad about it, but others start doing it and suddenly it's okay. Funny how that works...people here who got mad about CTD pricing pmags the way they have are now asking the same or similar prices...really?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one 16 round magazine for my FNP-9-I would have bought a second but I sent the money to the NRA-ILA instead-so that I would have the possibility of buying more magazines in the future.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing. I don't pay inflated prices.

I had planned on either buying a Colt 6920 or putting together another AR after the first of the year with part of my Christmas bonus. That plan is out the door with all the madness. I don't NEED another AR and certainly don't WANT one bad enough to pay what they cost now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom