What it worth? (hope this is the right section)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been out of the gun market for a bit now and I have the whats it worth question.... If this is posted in the wrong area mod's please move.

1) M1A with Troy battle rail (installed but brand new), 5/8x24 thread adapter, ops inc r3e2c muzzle brake (installed never fired), Harris bi-pod adapter. Everything is in almost new excellent condition except for the stock which has been rattle canned and painted black. I also have all original parts that have been removed for the installation of whats listed above. I will also be throwing in the castle nut pliers. Only reason I'm trying to move this is for an AR-10. I have 5 or 6 GI mags plus the factory 10 rounder.

2) Millet TRS new (been mounted once but never fired) have all papers and everything that came in the box. may still have box... just curious want a DMS

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i759.photobucket.com_albums_xx239_txnavalaviator_378.jpg

[Broken External Image]

i759.photobucket.com_albums_xx239_txnavalaviator_376.jpg

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see that they are going new on gun broker for $1450 new in box. I was looking to find what they are actually selling for. I cant find what all of my "mod's" are selling for either. I'm quite good with the "googles" but not having much luck on this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom