What say ye?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.armslist.com/posts/1255100/oklahoma-ammo-for-sale--ammo-welfare-

Home
Oklahoma
All Categories
For Sale: Ammo Welfare
« Previous Item | Next Item »
For Sale: Ammo Welfare

Price:
$1.00
Seller:
Private Party

Listings by this user

Listed On:
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Listed In:
Ammo / Reloading
The best Country in the World, Oklahoma, United States - Map

Flag |
Edit | Favorite
Breaking News, Obama just passed a bill to give free ammo to a certain few so called sportsman and shooting enthusiast who are down trodden and have no ammo and think they are being taken advantage of by us TERRIBLE and UNSYMPATHETIC sportsman because we want market price for our ammo . Wake up you shooting liberals Obama isn't going to save you ,but I will here's what you can do, get off your lazy butt's sit in front of a Wal-Mart or Academy at 6:00 am for 1 box of ammo. Oh is that to much work for you well try buying from the comfort of your home, Oh wait that doesn't work either cause there isn't and if you do find some it's very expensive, or you can go to the local gun show oh wait I stopped doing that years ago because I'm smart enough to know there's No Deals there, or you could try your local gun store Like I did yesterday they wanted 99.00$ for 550 remington HP's. You mean to tell me the local gun shops aren't looking out for our best interests either, Nope. So what other options are there where you could get ammo in your hands today and you even have the freedom to decide whether you want to pay the price or not. I know what you Lib's are thinking, i have to pay for my own ammo, yes we expect you to pay for your own ammo just like us responsible gun owners do, no hand outs here. I know your still thinking ,but it's not fair ,but it is and your parents were wrong when they told you there's no losers and everyone's a winner. Here's something free for you an education cause I know your thinking no this isn't market price this is price gouging. Well here's the definition- Market Price
n
(Economics) the prevailing price, as determined by supply and demand, at which goods, services, etc., may be bought or sold
Noun 1. Price Gouging - pricing above the market price when no alternative retailer is available.
Let me explain it in simpler terms when the summer demand for gas rises so do the prices we don't stop driving we deal with it. If there was no gas on the market do we really expect that someone with a can in their garage is going to sell it for nothing no!
Here's a picture of the ammo market courtesy of www.gunbot.net please take a look
So please stop whining and stay off of Armslist move to a communist country where everyones alotted the same amount of ammo, none
And here's my motivation for this when a fellow sportsmen puts his cherished ammo on armslist and expects to get the going rate. He doesnt need liberal sportsman telling him your taking advantage of your fellow sportsman if you don't sell that ammo at what the prices used to be. Everyone of us even the liberal sportsman expect to get what are stuff is worth. So go dig a hole and jump in it the worst is yet to come unlike you I'll be at the range this weekend shooting cause I work for my stuff. God Bless the USA

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think commas will help. I am frankly not sure what the message is here, except that the Prez is anti-gun, but most of us suspected that already. I read it through once, and won't take the time to try to extract the points.

Maybe I'm just too stupid, but if someone wants to extract the points from this post that I am supposed to see, I would appreciate it.

I did notice that "sportsmen want market price for their ammo." Is he referring to the sportsmen turned entremanures (yes, I intended to spell it that way) that we see in our classifieds?

I see this has been spammed by armslist, and I think that was wise. It doesn't appear to fit their business model.

The current crazyness has brought out the worst in some of us. I consider myself a sportsman, but do not want market price (or any other price) for my ammo. I will keep most, and give/loan some to close friends.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see it all over my facebook feed... People wanting $0.30 223, and $0.60 308. They cry about how life/the market is so unfair to them. How they just want to go out and shoot. It's like watching a farmer ***** about welfare recipients... The market is high, but the market is fair. No man may be taken advantage of without permission.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it returns to pre-sicko-kills-innocent-kids-and-liberal-politicians-exploit-our-grief prices.

Yea me too! Hate to sound unsympathetic but one good thing about being an old fart is this isnt my first ammo scare. Feel sorry for anyone trying to stock up on ammo now :( Hate to show my age but i still have boxes of Federal 45 acp with the 8.98 price sticker. Thank God my kids were young when ild get 9mm for 5 cents a shot and 762X39 for 10 cents a shot. They shot up more of my ammo then I did lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom