What the *&$# is on Fire!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 20 minutes ago driving back from Midwest City(Pelican Restaurant) going North on I-35....one BIG A** FIRE!!!

I can't tell if it's just North of Edmond on I-35, in between Edmond and Guthrie...or what.

Let me tell you what......I first glanced up and noticed it at N.E.23rd and I-35...it looked almost like a monster tornado or a nuclear explosion cloud.

Hope all OSA folks and their family are okay.....

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grass fire

http://www.news9.com/story/25425422/crews-battling-large-fire-near-i-35-in-guthrie

i.imgur.com_4eLRK03.jpg

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's up here by me. It started just south of Seward, a few miles E of I35. I talked to a man who was convinced that his home is gone. I tried to comfort him as much as I could, but it broke my heart to see his wife sitting on the ground weeping. Broke my heart. Please pray for these folks and pray for effective fire fighting.

smGuthrieFire.jpg

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the oaks and elms will go up like that when the fire line hits them. Green shrubs planted around house under the eves are really bad about setting houses on fire when line comes across.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah really bad lookin from my place. Fire should stay East of where I am at. Wish there was something I could do, a trailer with 500 gallons of water wouldn't be much but if it kept a fire crew going a few minutes longer it might save someone's home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom