What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have a fancy coffee machine but I do have enough coffee to last for many years...thanks to the prepper wife.

I just realized what I'll REALLY miss... A good Flowjob. I need a Flowjob about once every two or three weeks or I start feeling like a hippy. I'ma need to get me a wind or solar setup so I can keep my Flowbee running.

View attachment 420640

What is that....

....some kind of high-faluting enema machine?

:blush:

Whoisitrlly

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was referring that hippie freak Sooner fan @bigred1. 😂 Long live the Flowbee. I got to Doc's in Edmond. Jay is an expert on everything and I seem to be on the same schedule as an old retired Marine Sergeant Major so it's always an educational experience.
Doc's, like Doc's barber? the LGTVBS+ loving place? I can't say I am surprised.

1697507025922.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Doc's, like Doc's barber? the LGTVBS+ loving place? I can't say I am surprised.

View attachment 420772
Go watch your cat use the bathroom in your toilet. Probably your biggest accomplishment in life. You're a real bad ass being behind a user name and afraid to show your face. You have a real affinity towards gay comments too. I'll be there about 9 Thursday to get a haircut if you'd like to meet me. 😉

Whoisitrlly

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Go watch your cat use the bathroom in your toilet. Probably your biggest accomplishment in life. You're a real bad ass being behind a user name and afraid to show your face. You have a real affinity towards gay comments too. I'll be there about 9 Thursday to get a haircut if you'd like to meet me. 😉
So now youre trying to meet up? What if I'm not a guy? that could be a bit awkward for you.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've mentioned this before too many times but the book Lights Out is an interesting fictional story of life after an EMP.
I read One Second After several years ago, really made me think but I needed to have those thoughts. I’ll check out Lights Out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom