What's to drink this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,
I am "bone dry" on different ideas and different items to drink. My wife bought me a bottle of George Dickel#12 and a large bottle of Maker's Mark. So for at least a few days.....I'm good.
Since its too much of a hassle for a barrel of whiskey, I'm looking at a kegerator. A mini dispensor for beer kegs. I can order a keg of my favorite and watch some college and pro football.
Already thinking about goodies for the NFL season.....go Houston Texas!!!

So......what adult beverage are you drinking this weekend?
Cheers!!
Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Brother,
I don't dog people and their choice of drink!! My 77 year old mother in law LOVES her keystone light!!!
When she hits the liquor store she buys Model Especial or Tecate. Trust me, she isn't an alcoholic and she doesn't get drunk,but let me tell you what.....that little lady can put away a 12 pack!!! When she has enough liquid courage in her, she loves to shoot my classIII stuff......that's a hoot and a half!!!
Cohiba

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever you do, stay the hell off the road after you drink it. Motorcyclist lost his life last night on 169 in Owasso, to an impaired driver driving north in the southbound lanes with no headlights. Rumor is his son is supposed to graduate high school tonight.......drink responsibly.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
auncrate.com_p_2009_03_bulleit_bourbon.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom