What's your favorite cheap beer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we don't have any of this in the store yet but we got some samples of it a few months ago but they told me it would be the cheapest beer in any liquor store, its called Freedom Salute American Ale.
beer_213075.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we don't have any of this in the store yet but we got some samples of it a few months ago but they told me it would be the cheapest beer in any liquor store, its called Freedom Salute American Ale.
View attachment 43855
This is the stuff I mentioned earlier that my liquor store guy recommend. I found it absolutely undrinkable, and I will drink nearly anything. This and Lost Lake are the only two beers I would say "no thanks" to.

It has a sweet, creamy taste that is just overpowering. It's like 90% Natty Light with 10% old melted vanilla milkshakes pulled out of parked cars on asphalt parking lots in July.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the stuff I mentioned earlier that my liquor store guy recommend. I found it absolutely undrinkable, and I will drink nearly anything. This and Lost Lake are the only two beers I would say "no thanks" to.

It has a sweet, creamy taste that is just overpowering. It's like 90% Natty Light with 10% old melted vanilla milkshakes pulled out of parked cars on asphalt parking lots in July.

that sounds rough maybe I will not order any then.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 43855

that sounds rough maybe I will not order any then.

Nothing like honoring our soldiers with "the cheapest beer in any liquor store." I mean, they earned it, right??

Latest posts

Top Bottom