when do you usually see bucks AM or PM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
of the 4 Bucks I have killed and put on the wall the last four years have been in the AM I have Never Shot or had a shot at a PM buck, I have seen one PM buck past legal time standing on tree line looking on to field. I always see bucks AM it seems though. Just seeing if everyone has similar results.

mine all between 7am-1030am.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've scoffed at the solar/lunar tables in the past, but this year started looking at them for deer activity.
Darned if it isn't somewhat accurate.
It's interesting to see the Times of high activity with the upcoming gun season.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been almost 1/2 and 1/2 exactly 4 to 3. I look at the lunar tables but have never found them to be accurate. I will even go back and look at the cameras and lunar charts to see if the heavy activity was during the times posted and have not seen anything significant?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found them in the thick woods in the afternoon evening times.
And walking in the middle of a field in the earlier daylight hours. mostly

Really a crap shoot and where you hunt i think.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the AM for me.

Trail cam pics also show the big bucks heading up the trail an hour or so before the sun just starts to break the horizon. The lucky time has been between 7:30 and 10:30

Latest posts

Top Bottom