When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Christianity and Islam are supposed to be so equal, just compare the treatment of Muslims in Christian majority countries to the treatment of Christians in Muslim majority countries.

And then try equivocating again.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well thought out response tR.

I can't help but draw a parallel to Bin Laden's Letter to America in which he blamed the people of the United States for the actions of our government...saying we are culpable even if we ourselves didn't take any actions against the Muslims world.

So, saying that Muslims living in countries with oppressive governments and societies are to blame for Muslim extremism, and should be counted in the numbers of those perpetrating violent acts because they haven't risen up to stop it, is to agree with Osama Bin Laden's rationale used to construct his justification for attacking America.

I'll have to let the implications of that simmer for a bit.

I understand that point, and I agree, to a degree. However, I would counter with the obvious that we see visual evidence of crowds and crowds of these folks, in ALL of the countries I mentioned, frequently gathering and demonstrating against the West, and up in arms about the very issues being discussed. See the crowds attacking people in Pakistan who are accused of blasphemy, etc., the large crowds in these other countries doing the same - we've seen reports I can personally remember in the last couple of years coming out of not just Pakistan, but Yemen, Nigeria, Somalia, Indonesia etc., demonstrating these things. Unless, of course, those are all fabricated, which I will admit, could very well be - we have seen the news media on BOTH sides manipulating footage of such things to suit their agenda.

I'm just saying, I strongly question the assertion that the number of the 1.6B Muslims who hate the US and the West and approve of us being bombed, tortured or otherwise destroyed is a tiny minority. I think we've got enough evidence to the contrary to AT LEAST question this.

And YG, while I do commend you for your research into the various religions and for doing what you can to expose yourself to them, I also have to point out, when you invite a Muslim to come into your home, this person, here in the US, likely isn't equivalent to your average Pakistani or Indonesian Muslim walking the streets in their home country. The selection bias is unavoidable - you are seeing Muslims who, if not born and raised here, at least were willing to leave their home countries and come here for work, education, or whatnot. While they can give you some insight into some thoughts regarding Islam, I could certainly see this not being strongly representative of the population we are concerned about.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that point, and I agree, to a degree. However, I would counter with the obvious that we see visual evidence of crowds and crowds of these folks, in ALL of the countries I mentioned, frequently gathering and demonstrating against the West, and up in arms about the very issues being discussed. See the crowds attacking people in Pakistan who are accused of blasphemy, etc., the large crowds in these other countries doing the same - we've seen reports I can personally remember in the last couple of years coming out of not just Pakistan, but Yemen, Nigeria, Somalia, Indonesia etc., demonstrating these things. Unless, of course, those are all fabricated, which I will admit, could very well be - we have seen the news media on BOTH sides manipulating footage of such things to suit their agenda.

I'm just saying, I strongly question the assertion that the number of the 1.6B Muslims who hate the US and the West and approve of us being bombed, tortured or otherwise destroyed is a tiny minority. I think we've got enough evidence to the contrary to AT LEAST question this.

And YG, while I do commend you for your research into the various religions and for doing what you can to expose yourself to them, I also have to point out, when you invite a Muslim to come into your home, this person, here in the US, likely isn't equivalent to your average Pakistani or Indonesian Muslim walking the streets in their home country. The selection bias is unavoidable - you are seeing Muslims who, if not born and raised here, at least were willing to leave their home countries and come here for work, education, or whatnot. While they can give you some insight into some thoughts regarding Islam, I could certainly see this not being strongly representative of the population we are concerned about.

That is an excellent point. Takes money to get here, money the average person wouldn't have in those countries. Also, the people that come here are probably better educated and even western educated so more likely to be more accepting of western culture after being immersed in it. I know my buddy from Marrakesh comes from a very well off family. So did my buddies from Turkey and Jordan.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The muslims that have lived with me are only a small part of my experience with islam. I've spent more than 2 years, collectively, living in muslim communities in Indonesia, India, Turkey, and Nigeria. Your estimates of the number of muslims that believe x or y are wildly incorrect, as are the polls and news-stories you're basing those arguments from.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The muslims that have lived with me are only a small part of my experience with islam. I've spent more than 2 years, collectively, living in muslim communities in Indonesia, India, Turkey, and Nigeria. Your estimates of the number of muslims that believe x or y are wildly incorrect, as are the polls and news-stories you're basing those arguments from.
So Muslim studies are your object in life? You have no other studies? Just trying to figure this all out.
In the oil patch work before going to the power industry, I worked with a couple of engineers from Iran and a dozen or so "engineers" from China in the exploration technology world. (I'm not an engineer) Just an electronics tech.
When the US embassy was overran, and the hostages taken, our employees from Iran celebrated, and gave their letters of resignation. Their last days were not friendly for them as they were celebratory. Nobody wanted to lose their jobs so an invite behind the shop was not in order.
The chinese were constantly taking pics and were temporary. We were informed to put failed circuit boards on our benches when they were in and look busy working on them.
That was a long time back.
I don't believe its any different now vs then. All of the foreign country's want our way of life, or if they can't get it, want to ruin ours.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the polls are wrong. I know this because of my anecdotal evidence.
LMAO!!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You are full of ****, they are all timid and respectful until they get they get the number in their favor and one they are majority Muslim the same thing occurs everywhere.....Europe is in conversion right now. its nice to Know you are complicit with the Islamic take over

Latest posts

Top Bottom