When the Militia heads to the Red River BLM showdown, Reddog WILL be there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read that article... which seems somewhat short on info as to why the BLM is stepping in. But either way, it's effed up.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have read and watched a few things about this. I think the short version is, when the red river erodes one way, Texas landowners lose land....but if the river erodes back the other direction, it becomes federal land.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont expect them to "know". I corresponded with a rather well placed Texan who did not know about this Red River land grab - nor the BLM oil leases and other business they have a finger in over in the Republic of Texas.

These govt agencies (all of them) operate out side the Consitution of the US and need to have their powers limited by law. You folks have been sabre rattling for years... it's time to show up.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont expect them to "know". I corresponded with a rather well placed Texan who did not know about this Red River land grab - nor the BLM oil leases and other business they have a finger in over in the Republic of Texas.

These govt agencies (all of them) operate out side the Consitution of the US and need to have their powers limited by law. You folks have been sabre rattling for years... it's time to show up.

Amen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom